This page consists of important ASUCD documents that have been made available to the public for download. Below you can find the ASUCD Constitution and Bylaws; past and current Senate documents, Ballot Measures, and Judicial Documents; and financial information for the Association.
Constitution, Bylaws, and Elections Codes
- ASUCD Constitution
- ASUCD Bylaws
- ASUCD Elections Codes – found in Chapter Four of the ASUCD Bylaws
- ASUCD Memorandums of Understanding
- Elections Recall Petition
- Senate Bills – allocate money and establish policy
- Senate Resolutions – formally state the opinion of the Senate
- Voting Record
- Adopted Senator Evaluations
Agendas and Minutes
Note: If you would like to view older records, contact or come into the Student Government Administrative Office.