All continuing undergraduate students enrolled and in good academic standing at the University of California, Davis are eligible for an ASUCD Scholarship. Students with current disciplinary sanctions are ineligible to apply.
Application Insructions & Procedure
Application instructions and procedure are as follows:
- Answer each question concisely and completely. Word limits are included in the application.
- Upload an attachment that includes your answers to questions 1-4 and your resume.
- Check the box at the end to indicate that all ifnormation in your application is true and accurate.
- Submit your application before the deadline.
The selection process is as follows:
- After the submission deadline, the ASUCD Scholarship Selection Committee will review the applications and then notify each selected applicant for an interview
- Following the interviews, the ASUCD Scholarship Selection Committee will notify the scholarship winners. The schlarship funds will be disbursed to recipitents for the 2019 Winter Quarter through their electronic Finance Aid Notice (eFan) available online at https://financialaid.ucdavis.edu/eawardss
If you have any questoins, please email the ASUCD Vice President at email@example.com or stop by their office at 344B Memorial Union.