All continuing undergraduate students enrolled and in good academic standing at the University of California, Davis are eligible for an ASUCD Scholarship. Students with current disciplinary sanctions in effect are ineligible to apply. Last year, the ASUCD Scholarship Committee awarded $5,000 to chosen recipients.
Application instructions and procedure:
- Answer each question concisely and completely. Word limits are included in the application.
- Upload an attachment that includes your answers to questions 1-4 and your résumé.
- Check the box at the end to indicate that all information provided in your application is true and accurate.
- Submit your application no later than November 12th at 11:45PM.
- After the submission deadline, the ASUCD Scholarship Selection Committee will review the applications and then notify each applicant if he/she was selected for an interview.
- Following the interviews, the ASUCD Scholarship Selection Committee will notify the scholarship winners. The scholarship funds will be disbursed to recipients for the 2017 Fall quarter through their electronic Financial Aid Notice (eFan) available online at http://financialaid.ucdavis.edu/eawards
Good luck, Aggies! If you have any questions, please email ASUCD Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by her office at 344B Memorial Union.
**Attention Financial Aid Recipients: Please note that all sources of funding, including prizes, must be reported to the Financial Aid Office and may or may not impact your aid package. If you receive a prize and have questions about its impact on your aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office via email at email@example.com.