All continuing undergraduate students enrolled and in good academic standing at the University of California, Davis are eligible for an ASUCD Scholarship. Students with current disciplinary sanctions in effect are ineligible to apply. This year, the ASUCD Scholarship Committee will award $10,000 to chosen recipients.
Application instructions and procedure:
- Answer each question concisely and completely. Word limits are included in the application.
- Upload an attachment that includes your answers to questions 1-4 and your résumé.
- Check the box at the end to indicate that all information provided in your application is true and accurate.
- Submit your application no later than November 18th, 11:59 P.M.
- After the submission deadline, the ASUCD Scholarship Selection Committee will review the applications and then notify each applicant if he/she was selected for an interview.
- Following the interviews, the ASUCD Scholarship Selection Committee will notify the scholarship winners. The scholarship funds will be disbursed to recipients for the 2019 Winter quarter through their electronic Financial Aid Notice (eFan) available online at http://financialaid.ucdavis.edu/eawards
- This quarter ASUCD will be giving out 14 scholarships for $500 each.
Good luck, Aggies! If you have any questions, please email ASUCD Vice President at email@example.com or stop by her office at 344B Memorial Union.