Working behind the scenes of ASUCD is an administrative bureaucracy that ensures the smooth operation of the Association. This bureaucracy contains many sub-parts to ensure the successful execution of specific elements of ASUCD. The Headquarters focuses on the financial side of the Association. Alternatively, the Student Government Administrative Office (SGAO) deals with legislation, government record keeping, and other related tasks. Lastly, the ASUCD Business Manager works with the ASUCD Controller, ASUCD Student Government Officials, and ASUCD Unit Directors to ensure the financial stability and proper operation of the Association.
347 Memorial Union
The Headquarters supports all ASUCD units through financial and administrative services. Some of these services include mail and check distribution, accounting, and payroll.
Front Desk: (530) 752-1990
The Headquarter’s Office is temporarily closed through Winter Quarter 2021 to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can instead reach us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Manager & Accounts Receivable
Contact Payroll: email@example.com
- Back-pay submissions- Stipends that did not get their timesheets in time
- Payroll Confirmations- If unit directors are unable to confirm on the ASUCD Timeclock website, please email your unit’s confirmations to this email
- Discrepancies- inquiries on missed pay, underpayments, overpayments, non-payments, etc.
- Paper timesheets
- Issues with TRS for Hourly employees
- Issues with ASUCD Timeclock
- Inquiries/ Questions regarding payroll for ASUCD Payroll/Personnel Coordinator
- Tax forms: Questions
- Former Employees inquiring about their W-2’s
- New hire introductions
- Submitting completed hiring notices
- Inquiring about the hiring process
- Questions about setting up direct deposit, etc
- Submitting completed Non-paid volunteer forms
- Change of Status submissions
- Longevity submissions
- Promotion longevities
- Any Career staff-related transaction
- Questions for the ASUCD Payroll/Personnel Coordinator regarding information in UC Path, etc.
- Submitting requests for Vacancies
- Requests for previous vacancies
- Modifications to current vacancies
- Issues with the vacancy site
- Questions about vacancies, or applications
- Upon a vacancy closing- applications will be emailed from this email to the appropriate person
Student Government Administrative Office (SGAO)
338 Memorial Union
The Student Government Administrative Office (SGAO) provides a confidential advisor to all members of student government. The office staff prepares and disperses legislation between the President, Vice President, Senate, and all seven commissions. In addition to its work with legislation distribution, SGAO provides the weekly agenda and minutes for the aforementioned groups. The office maintains files of all the minutes and legislation for each academic year, offers petitions and packets of election materials to the student candidates, keeps current copies of the ASUCD Constitution and bylaws and provides history files of past and present student government events.
We are an unbiased unit within ASUCD responsible for processing legislation. We do not draft bills or make statements on behalf of the student body.
The SGAO Office is temporarily closed through Winter Quarter 2021 to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please contact us through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.