ASUCD Scholarship Checklist
All continuing undergraduate students enrolled and in good academic standing at the University of California, Davis are eligible for an ASUCD Scholarship. Students must be enrolled after Spring quarter of 2013 to receive the scholarship. Note that applicants with current disciplinary sanctions in effect are ineligible to apply.
- There will be four $500 scholarships and three $1000 scholarships given away.
- Please answer each question carefully and completely. Limit each answer to 500 words or less.
- Please upload an attachment that includes your answers to questions 1-4 and your résumé.
- Check the box at the end to indicate that all information provided in your application is true and accurate.
- Applications may be submitted no later than November 3rd, 2013 11:59pm.
- Following the submission deadline, the ASUCD Scholarship Selection Committee will first review the applications and then notify each applicant if he/she was selected for an interview.
- Following the interviews, the ASUCD Scholarship Selection Committee will notify the scholarship winners. The scholarship funds will be disbursed to recipients for the 2013 Winter quarter through their electronic Financial Aid Notice (eFan) available online at http://financialaid.ucdavis.edu/eawards
- Good luck! If you have any questions, please email Bradley Bottoms at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by his office at 344B Memorial Union.
**The application for the ASUCD Scholarship is now closed.**
**Attention Financial Aid Recipient: Please note that all sources of funding, including prizes, must be reported to the Financial Aid Office and may or may not impact your aid package. If you receive a prize and have questions about its impact on your aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office via email at email@example.com.