All continuing undergraduate students enrolled and in good academic standing at the University of California, Davis are eligible for an ASUCD Scholarship. Students must be enrolled after Spring quarter of 2014 to receive a scholarship. Students with current disciplinary sanctions in effect are ineligible to apply. There will be four $500 scholarships and three $1000 scholarships awarded.
Application instructions and procedure:
- Answer each question concisely and completely. Limit each answer to 250 words or less.
- Upload an attachment that includes your answers to questions 1-4 and your résumé.
- Check the box at the end to indicate that all information provided in your application is true and accurate.
- Submit your application no later than November 2nd, 2014 11:59pm.
- After the submission deadline, the ASUCD Scholarship Selection Committee will review the applications and then notify each applicant if he/she was selected for an interview.
- Following the interviews, the ASUCD Scholarship Selection Committee will notify the scholarship winners. The scholarship funds will be disbursed to recipients for the 2014 Winter quarter through their electronic Financial Aid Notice (eFan) available online at http://financialaid.ucdavis.edu/eawards
Good luck, Aggies! If you have any questions, please email Maxwell Kappes at email@example.com or stop by his office at 344B Memorial Union.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
**Attention Financial Aid Recipients: Please note that all sources of funding, including prizes, must be reported to the Financial Aid Office and may or may not impact your aid package. If you receive a prize and have questions about its impact on your aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.